Calendar News & upcoming School Events
February 13 Registration Due
February 14 Ash Wednesday Noon Mass
February 16 Mid-Quarter Stations of the Cross 2:40 February 23 Noon Dismissal Parent/Teacher Conferences
February 26 Kindergarten Roundup March 2 Stations of the Cross 2:40
March 9 Stations of the Cross 2:40
March 14 PIO Meeting 7 p.m.
March 15 St. Joseph's Table
March 16 End of 3rd Quarter No School
March 21 Honor Roll 2:40
March 23 Stations of Cross 2:40
March 29 Holy Thursday No School
March 30 Good Friday No School
April 1 Easter Sunday
April 2-April 6 Easter Break
April 9 Easter Party
Classical Curriculum -
Most important, every subject at Padre Pio Academy is taught in the light of Catholicism that is wholly in union with the teaching magisterium given to the Church at its founding by Jesus (Matthew 16:18-19).
We would love to show you our school and explain what makes Padre Pio Academy a great choice for your family. Schedule an appointment today to see why we are the best kept secret in Kansas City. Class sizes are limited.
In cooperation with parents, Padre Pio Academy prepares young people for their academic and spiritual future by striving for a thorough formation as Catholics, body, mind, heart and soul.
- Honoring the Magisterium of the Catholic Church consecrated to the Holy Mother of God.
- Offering both a classical and Catholic curriculum which is permeated with the Catholic truths.
- Hiring and retaining highly competent staff both academically and in the Catholic Tradition.
- Cultivating mutually beneficial relationships with alumni, benefactors, and the community.
- Engaging the parents in continuing the teachings and objectives of the school in the home.
- Providing access to Mass and Sacraments and Catholic chaplain.
Reason, Logic, Rhetoric
At Padre Pio Academy, Catholicism permeates every aspect of the curriculum. We have never and will never involve our students in unproven educational initiatives such as Common Core.
Our focus is on a classical curriculum rooted in the riches of western civilization, a time-tested method for teaching students how to think, how to acquire knowledge in the classroom, and how to pursue it throughout their lives.
The Vision of Padre Pio Academy is "Promoting excellence, protecting innocence & inspiring reverence"