Calendar News & upcoming School Events
2016 2017 - School Year
Interested? Call for more info or to schedule a visit to shadow a Padre Pio student at the school. Space is limited. 913.268.3155
April 26th Mid-quarter
5th-8th grade sing at Nursing Home
Send fresh flowers for children to
give to the Blessed Mother in
procession in morning.
Mid-quarter reports sent home.
PIO meeting 7 pm.
LAST PIO MTG OF YEAR!
Spring Concert at Knights of
Columbus hall. Warm up at 5:40, concert starts at 6:30.
Last day for 8th grade
GRADUATION AT 6 PM
at Holy Trinity Chapel
May 25th NO SCHOOL
Feast of the Ascension
Last day of school.
Games at the park!
Classical Curriculum -
Most important, every subject at Padre Pio Academy is taught in the light of Catholicism that is wholly in union with the teaching magisterium given to the Church at its founding by Jesus (Matthew 16:18-19).
We would love to show you our school and explain what makes Padre Pio Academy a great choice for your family. Schedule an appointment today to see why we are the best kept secret in Kansas City. Class sizes are limited.
In cooperation with parents, Padre Pio Academy prepares young people for their academic and spiritual future by striving for a thorough formation as Catholics, body, mind, heart and soul.
- Honoring the Magisterium of the Catholic Church consecrated to the Holy Mother of God.
- Offering both a classical and Catholic curriculum which is permeated with the Catholic truths.
- Hiring and retaining highly competent staff both academically and in the Catholic Tradition.
- Cultivating mutually beneficial relationships with alumni, benefactors, and the community.
- Engaging the parents in continuing the teachings and objectives of the school in the home.
- Providing access to Mass and Sacraments and Catholic chaplain.
Reason, Logic, Rhetoric
At Padre Pio Academy, Catholicism permeates every aspect of the curriculum. We have never and will never involve our students in unproven educational initiatives such as Common Core.
Our focus is on a classical curriculum rooted in the riches of western civilization, a time-tested method for teaching students how to think, how to acquire knowledge in the classroom, and how to pursue it throughout their lives.
The Vision of Padre Pio Academy is "Promoting excellence, protecting innocence & inspiring reverence"