Calendar News & upcoming School Events
November 22nd NO SCHOOL Thanksgiving Break
November 29 Parent Open House after school
December 6 St. Nicholas Day
December 7 Mid-Quarter
December 8 NO SCHOOL Feast of the Immaculate Conception
December 19 Caroling at Villa St. Francis 11:45 Dismissal CHRISTMAS BREAK
January 3 School Resumes
January 4 Epiphany Concert 6:30 p.m.
January 5 Epiphany Party
Classical Curriculum -
Most important, every subject at Padre Pio Academy is taught in the light of Catholicism that is wholly in union with the teaching magisterium given to the Church at its founding by Jesus (Matthew 16:18-19).
We would love to show you our school and explain what makes Padre Pio Academy a great choice for your family. Schedule an appointment today to see why we are the best kept secret in Kansas City. Class sizes are limited.
In cooperation with parents, Padre Pio Academy prepares young people for their academic and spiritual future by striving for a thorough formation as Catholics, body, mind, heart and soul.
- Honoring the Magisterium of the Catholic Church consecrated to the Holy Mother of God.
- Offering both a classical and Catholic curriculum which is permeated with the Catholic truths.
- Hiring and retaining highly competent staff both academically and in the Catholic Tradition.
- Cultivating mutually beneficial relationships with alumni, benefactors, and the community.
- Engaging the parents in continuing the teachings and objectives of the school in the home.
- Providing access to Mass and Sacraments and Catholic chaplain.
Reason, Logic, Rhetoric
At Padre Pio Academy, Catholicism permeates every aspect of the curriculum. We have never and will never involve our students in unproven educational initiatives such as Common Core.
Our focus is on a classical curriculum rooted in the riches of western civilization, a time-tested method for teaching students how to think, how to acquire knowledge in the classroom, and how to pursue it throughout their lives.
The Vision of Padre Pio Academy is "Promoting excellence, protecting innocence & inspiring reverence"